Thursday, December 27, 2007

A few carrots...

There's this Blog where a 29-year old woman is doing something everyday until she turns 30. Well I found this about a month ago and it's too late for me to do that for an entire year but luckily yesterday December 26th is exactly 6-months until I turn 30. I've decided to give it a go for 6-months. So the last few days I've been thinking about events and things I want to do in 2008 and I came up with 5 physical challenges I've wanted to do but never have.

New Thing #1:
Yesterday, I signed up for my first 10k run which happens to be at my favorite mt. biking spot, China camp.

karl's Event list for the first half of 08'
8-Mar China Camp 10k run (signed-up!)
6-Apr Marine headlands 1/2 marathon or 7 mile (signed-up!)
26-Apr Lemurian shasta classic 26 mile mtb race
???-May Hike to top of half dome16 mile
22-Jun Mt. Diablo Hill climb road bike ???mile

-Karl


"I'm just a happy kid, stuck with the heart of a sad punk"

-NADAsurf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.