Tuesday, May 13, 2008

WTF???



Only in Tracy. So upon making my exit from the Central Valley as I'm cruzing down Corral Hollow Road (made famous by the Bob Liebold Patterson Pass Road Race), I see this kid awkwardly riding a BMX bike with one hand. This kid was going to town on this Giant "tube Structure" in a Blue wrapper.

Me I was trying to guess what type of burrito it was, I was like I know the "Green" wrapper and the "Red" wrapper but "BLUE"? Which Burrito comes in Blue wrapper? (Random: is there a direct correlation between a Johnnie Walker colored label quality and a burrito with the same color of wrapper) oh ok, back to my meaningless story.

So as the light turns green and this kid is chomping down like he hasn't had a bite of food in weeks I get closer and peer over that the Kid is eating a giant tube of Cookie dough.

What's the weirdest thing you've seen some random person do on a bicycle?

-Knut

**Yeah dumb story i know, but that's what happens when you play softball on Tuesday nights when you should be at the track representing FresnOakland!**

1 comment:

worldbtom said...

I'm always amazed by the smoking and riding simultaneously move. Particularly when their left hand is on the bars and the right hand is holding the precious smoke. Life will be rough when they fly over the bars when they grab that front brake.