Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mauweeeeeeeeeeee!!!!


That's right, confirmed!! In just 30 days I'll be sitting on one of the most perfect islands in the world. It has the perfect balance of exciting outdoor activities like snorkeling, hiking, surfing, jungle, desert and awesome drink specials like $1 mai tai's. What better place to hang for a week than in Lahina on Maui. Not to mention that I'll have an awesome supporting crew with Party Corby and Rach22.


The other cool thing about maui is that as soon as you step off of the plane and into the rental car there is a Walmart and Costco to stock up on "supplies" and any items you may have forgot on the "cheap".


I am soo looking forward to losing myself in the ocean and gazing at all the beautiful fish, turtles and rays swimming in the reefs. Snorkeling hotspots I'm hoping to hit up are Hanalua bay and mystey bay at the south tip of the island on the lava hike. Also, I'm kind of hankering for some of that freshly baked banana bread served up at Halfway-to-Hana.


Mahalo!

-Knut
**photo from 2003, hopefully this trip will be much more enjoyable

No comments: